Fat Dissolving No Needle Treatment
Hyaluron Pen | Fat Dissolve
Fat Dissolving Treatment
The Hyaluron Pen is an innovative device that uses extremely effective technology by method of pressure technology which allows enough air pressure to launch hyaluronic mixture into the skin without the use of an invasive needle.
It reduces unflattering and stubborn areas of fat and cellulite without the need for liposuction or surgery. It works by hydrolysing the wall of the fat cell and therefore making it release its lipid content. It can be used almost anywhere in the body.
The treatments are done every 20 days until the desired result is achieved. On average 3-5 sessions are required depending on the volume of the fat deposit. Whether you are interested in reducing some local fat around your waist, chin, arms or thighs or a a more defined six-pack, these fat dissolving treatments may be the alternative treatment.
- Love handles
- Double-Chin/Chin Area
Common side effects and treatment schedule
Swelling of the treated area the most common side effect. The swelling will usually go down within 48 hours but can take up to a week. For best results, up to three to nine treatments one month apart are recommended. Each individual results may vary. Diet and proper exercise can help propel better results.
Is it painful?
NOT RECOMMENDED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Under 18 Years of Age
- Pregnant or Currently Breastfeeding
- Has Diabetes/Under the care of a physician
- Acute of Chronic Skin Diseases in the area to have performed treatment
- Active, inflammatory acne
- Hypersensitivity to any of the constituents of the filling preparations
- Currently on Blood Thinning Medications/Anti-Coagulants.
- Pre-disposition to hypertrophic scars and keloids
Before your session
- Drink a lot of water a few days prior the treatment to increase the effects of the treatment
- You should avoid taking anti-inflammatory medications and anticoagulants like Aspirin, Ibuprofen or certain kind of vitamins and herbal supplements and discuss it all with your practitioner
- Make sure to avoid using any lotion or moisturizer and keep the treated areas dry
- Wear baggy and comfortable clothes that can also be removed easily
After your session
- You can temporarily experience some sensation of warmth or stinging up to a few hours but you are going to be able to return to your normal activities right after the treatment
- You can notice mild redness or bruising that subside in a few hours
- Although your skin may seem smoother, the final results will be visible in a few weeks
- For longer-lasting results, keep your balanced eating habits and exercise regularly
Results can take several weeks before they are fully noticeable. It’s important to implement healthy changes in ones diet and lifestyle to experience the full benefit from this treatment.